Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011-01-16 Hot Yoga

This is the 2nd day I visited Moksha Yoga Calgary West.   They offer hot yoga at 37 degrees and high humidity.   This was especially warm hearted when the outside temperature was -22!

Boy, hot yoga is great for the body and mind.  The Moksha location is brand new at the Aspen Landing mall, just a few minutes drive from where I live now and the future.  Their change room has beautiful showers and sinks.  I love the lighting fixtures - white, round, and smoothing.  Their water fountain is modern too - looking like a tap and tunnel.   Their warm red brick wall and privacy windows for natural sun light make you calm.

The instructor for Moksha Flow noon today was Lynn Dawson.  I really like her teaching style.  Her class is much better than Hot Fusion by Alice Hong yesterday.  I guess the time is also very important to me; I like noon time much better than late afternoon!

So I would like to go back for another session after my 40 class-pass is finished at Hot Yoga at 17th and Yoga Passion.

I wish I knew Moksha before I bought the 40 class-pass last November.  Oh well, more yoga is better!

Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment